This video was created by The Choprah Center for
The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success
Success could be defined as:
"The Continual Expansion of Happiness and the progressive realization of worthy goals; therefore, Success can be seen as the "ability to fulfill desires with effortless ease"
"The ultimate true success would be the miraculous"
The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success are defined by Deepak Choprah as the mechanics with which the unmanifest become manifest. Act in accordance with these Natural Laws and you will have a more fulfilling and happier life.
1. Law of Karma: Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind...what we sow is what we reap. And when we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others, the fruit of our karma is happiness and success.
2. Law of Least Effort: Nature's intelligence functions with effortless ease...with carefreeness, harmony, and love. And when we harness the forces of harmony, joy, and love, we create success and good fortune with effortless ease.
3. Law of Giving and Receiving: The Universe operates through dynamic exchange...giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe. And in our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of The Universe circulating in our lives.
4. Law of Pure Potentiality: The source of all creation is pure consciousness...pure potentiality seeking expression from the unmanifest to the manifest. And when we realize that our true Self is one of pure potentiality, we align with the power that manifests everything in The Universe.
5. Law of Intention and Desire: Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment...intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite organizing power. And when we introduce an intention in the fertile ground of pure potentiality, we put this infinite organizing power to work for us.
6. Law of Detachment: In detachment lies the wisdom of uncertainty...in the wisdom of uncertainty lies the freedom from our past, from the known, which is the prison of past conditioning. And in our willingness to step into the unknown, the field of all possibilities, we surrender ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrates the dance of The Universe.
7. Law of Dharma: Everyone has a purpose in life...a unique or special talent to give to others. And when we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals.
Now you can see why you need to use The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success as a primary guide in your personal development growth. You will become the person you were meant to be from the inside out.